PhosChol® So Advanced its Patented
Doctor Recommended PhosChol® is 100 percent pure Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC), and the only available purified source of Polyenylphosphatidylcholine in North America. PPC is a phospholipid, and an essential nutrient found in certain foods and in every cell membrane in your body. The substance is particularly rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, with linoleic acid accounting for approx. 70%. Derived from soybeans by a proprietary process, PhosChol is a plant-derived nutraceutical that very well tolerated even during long term use. There are no known contraindications, side effects or interactions with other drugs.
A Natural Choice
Studies show that blood choline levels rise to some extent when people eat certain high-protein foods, such as eggs and liver. But, these types of foods are high in saturated fat and cholesterol.
People who seek a healthier alternative usually turn to supplementation with Purified PPC. Only PhosChol delivers 100% Purified Polyenylphosphatidylcholine. There are no other products on the market as pure or as effective.
Through a complex process, PhosChol provides choline used in the bodys manufacture of acetylcholine.
Excerpted from the Physicians Desk Reference ®
PhosChol nutritional supplements guard against low blood choline levels. Amounts sufficient to increase levels would help support normal cellular membrane composition and repair
They would also provide sufficient precursor choline for the maintenance of acetylcholine biosynthesis
Dietary supplements of PhosChol are an aid to good health and protect against low choline stores
Product Highlights (Experience derived from over 50 years of use with proven product efficacy and hundreds of studies on the benefits of essential phospholipids and Polyenylphosphatidylcholine)
Every cell in the body requires PC for good health, thats because PC supports normal cell membrane composition and repair. Every cell membrane in your body is made up of approximately 65 percent PC.
In Numerous Studies -
Purified Polyenylphosphatidylcholine has been shown to:
- Help sustain healthy cardio vascular levels
- Provide neuro nutrient support
- Help maintain membrane fluidity
- Support hepatocyte protection
- Aid in Gastric Mucosal Protection (from NSAIDS damage)
- Boost immune system and protect against opportunistic infections
- Improve Physical Performance
|Health Benefits Area
||The Various Roles of Purified Polyenylphosphatidylcholine and/or Choline in the Body
||PPC has been shown to improve performance in various endurance sports
- Intense exercise lowers choline levels in blood plasma and may reduce acetylcholine release and thereby affect endurance
||PPC has been shown to improve memory and learning in animals and short-term memory in humans
- Choline is incorporated into the Brains own PPC and used to produce acetylcholine which is released into synapses as a neurotransmitter
||PPC participates in metabolism of homosysteine which increases Cardio Vascular Disease risk
- PPC lowers serum cholesterol levels
- PPC is in required in VLDL's and HDL's
- PPC participates in reverse cholesterol transport
||PPC has been shown to alter the lipid composition of certain immune cells, resulting in enhanced host defenses (phagocytosis and NK cell activity)
- A preferred phosphoglyceride is a species of PPC in which linoleic acid the primary fatty acid constituent
- Phosphoglycerides are effective therapeutic and prophylactic agents for bacterial, yeast protistan and viral infections
||PPC is required for normal liver function
- Fatty liver and liver cancer in animals
- Fatty Liver in TPN Patients
- Abnormal liver function in healthy humans within a few weeks
- In animal and human studies PPC has been shown to protect against alcohol related cirrhosis
|Reproduction and Development
- Plays an important role in brain development and learning (required in FDA-Approved infant formulas)
- Can affect status of folate, which CDC recommends taken by women to prevent neural tube defects
- Enhances sperm mobility
- Is part of platelet activating factor,
which plays a role in:
- Egg implantation
- Labor induction
Injectable forms of purified PPC available from Nutrasal to medical doctors by prescription only are used for:
- Effect total serum cholesterol
- Effect LDL and HDL Cholesterol
- Effect serum triglycerides
- Influence lipid peroxidation
- Influence the progression and symptoms of atherosclerosis
- Effect impaired coronary circulation
- Effect enzyme activity LCAT activity
- Toxic liver damage
- Acute hepatitis
- Chronic hepatitis
- Liver cirrhosis
- Hepatic Coma
- Composition of bile
Opportunistic Infections and Immune System
- Alters the lipid composition of certain immune cells
- Enhanced host defenses (phagocytosis and Natural Killer (NK) cell activity
- Eliminate Tired Eyes (baggy eyes)
Advanced Technology for Choline Delivery
Daily use of purified Polyenylphosphatidylcholine is the most effective method of introducing choline into the bloodstream. PhosChol has the strength and none of the side effects of other choline supplements. Commercial lecithin, while widely available, does not have sufficient amounts of Polyenylphosphatidylcholine to significantly increase blood choline levels. So-called triple strength lecithin contains other phosphatides that compete with Polyenylphosphatidylcholine for absorption. Choline salts, such as choline chloride and choline bitartrate, are largely converted by bacteria in the intestine into triethylamine and triethylamine oxide, producing an objectionable body odor. This dramatically limits the amount of choline that enters the blood.
||30 - 35%
||12 - 15%
|9 softgels, or
||50 - 70
Enhanced Blood Choline Levels
Inadequate stores of choline in the blood can limit the body's availability to synthesize the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. Studies utilizing PhosChol show that a daily intake of 3 grams can reliably raise blood choline levels by 50%. Nine grams of PhosChol increase blood choline levels by 100%. Daily supplementation is required to maintain these enhanced blood levels. Safe, pure and effective, only PhosChol, in 900mg softgels and easy-to-use liquid form, has the potency to readily maintain this goal.
PPC is safe and Effective and has been used by millions of people across Europe and Asia.
A similar product to PhosChol has been used in Europe as a pharmaceutical (approved by the Bfarm) for over 50 years. During this time, millions of people have enjoyed the benefits of an all-natural approach (when used as a daily membrane therapeutic) to manage their cholesterol levels, to reduce hepatic (liver) injury, to improve cognitive function via enhanced neural transmission, to enhance all around physical performance and as an anti ageing prophylactic.
Take the time to learn about the multiple health benefits of purified Polyenylphosphatidylcholine, and discover why PhosChol, taken as a daily membrane therapeutic may be just what your body needs to function, and feel better.
PhosChol® is an all-natural Soy-Derived nutraceutical product. The USFDA does not permit Nutrasal to make claim with regard to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases and no such claims are being made by Nutrasal.