PhosChol® is the #1 Healthcare Professional Brand of Pharmaceutical Grade PPC
PhosChol is the leading professional brand of pharmaceutical
grade PPC (polyenyl-phosphatidylcholine). In fact, over 100 million
doses have been administered by doctors in the United States alone.
Since 1982, PhosChol has stood alone as the best source of purified
PPC. PhosChol delivers the highest concentrated source of 1,2 DLPC,
which is responsible for PhosChol's superior efficacy.
happens on the membrane and purified PPC (PhosChol) provides the
building blocks essential to cellular membrane, repair, regeneration and
Like bricks of a
wall, cellular membranes act as barriers to protect each cell and
organelle in the human body, maintaining cellular structure, function
Membranes are an essential building block for
life as cells, tissues, organs and ultimately an organism cannot be
formed without them.
Without PC and cellular membranes, life as we know it would not be possible.
Phosphatidylcholine clearly plays a vital role in human life.Its role is even more important when unhealthy lifestyle choices are made.Excess
consumption of processed carbohydrates, sugar and HFCS, alcohol, and
drugs, among others, can lead to membrane damage. When cell membranes
become rigid and damaged, function decreases, and health and well-being
is replaced by disease.
When membrane damages are present,
PC is in high demand to help form, proliferate, restore and regenerate
cell membranes and to enhance membrane-dependent metabolism.
With all of the products available to you and/or your patients, why consider PhosChol?
The answer is simple:
- PhosChol's unique mode of action and proven results
- Over 35 years of use in the United States
- Trusted by doctors - Over 100 million doses administered by doctors in the U.S. alone
- Broad and deep clinical documentation
- Gold Standard - 100% purified and pharmaceutical grade polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC)
- The highest concentrated source of the cell membrane superstar - 1,2 Dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine (DLPC - Up To 52%)
- Unsurpassed safety record
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee